- Time 180 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3 lbs. chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- NOTE: Soy sauce and vinegar amount can be adjusted to however you like it.
- 1/4 teaspoon peppercorns (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped or crushed)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 of a medium onion (chopped)
How to make it
- Combine everything in a pot. Cover it and let it sit 1-3 hours.
- Finally, bring it all to a boil, and then simmer for 40-50 minutes until the meat is cooked completely.
- (Optional but encouraged) Serve over steamed long grain rice. Also fresh tomatoes and your favorite steamed vegetables go well with this dish.