1. Cut breasts in 3 parts, length ways. (repeat with both breasts.)
2. Cut lemongrass into 2 cm circles then half and break apart.
3. Slice up garlic and onion.
4. Get a big silver bowl or plastic marinade container and put the chicken bits in along with the lemongrass, onion, garlic and ginger.
5. Put the yogurt and lemon juice in, mix well.
6. Cover and leave in fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour.
7. Heat pan to a medium/low heat. Add a fair amount of olive oil.
8. Cook half the strips at a time until golden brown.
9. They make take a while to cook but make sure they are cooked the whole way through.
Note: The bottom on the pan will burn very quickly and easily. Don't worry about it because it forms a barrier for the chicken so it wont burn as easily, the flavor is alot better and it gives it a really nice color.