Peanut Butter And Banana Poridge
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- sliced banana
- (yoghurt if you're like me and can't have breakfast without it)
How to make it
- Put oats in your cereal bowl
- Put the teaspoon of peanut butter in your 1/2 cup measure and blend with a tiny amount of water, then top up the measure with water.
- Combine peanut butter/water mixture with oats and microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Take it out, have a look, see if its done to your liking, (if not, whack it back in for another minute or so..)
- Top with sliced banana......
- ta daa : )
- ********the peanut butter flavour isn't heaps strong in this, so add more if you like....but i dont like to feel like im eating dessert for breakfast so ...yeah...***