Pasta With Seafood In A Lobster Bisque Sauce
- 1/2 pound linguine, spaghetti or favorite pasta
- 16 to 20 raw shrimp, or a combination of shrimp, scallops and lobster
- 1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1-11/2 cups lobster bisque
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Cook pasta.
- Clean shrimp, and saute both sides of shrimp in butter until pink in color.
- Heat bisque until warm; do not bring to a boil.
- Drain pasta, and return to stove with burner on the lowest setting. Add shrimp and warmed bisque. Stir ingredients together. Pour into serving platter, and serve immediately.
- NOTE: You could also make this dish with gnocchi and penne