Ziploc Bag Ice Cream
- 1 small ziploc bag
- 1 large ziploc bag
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup table salt
- 1 spoon, so you can eat it straight from the bag
How to make it
- Combine the milk, sugar and vanilla In the small bag.
- Securely seal the bag.
- Combine ice and salt in the large bag.
- Put the small bag inside the large one.
- Seal and shake until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Use different flavorings for other kinds of ice cream:
- Cocoa powder (add extra sugar to taste)
- You can also add bits of your favorite fruits or berries, too.