Ballooning Breakfast Burritos
- 8 ounces chorizo chopped
- 1 medium potato diced and boiled tender
- 4 eggs beaten with 1 teaspoon milk
- 4 fluffy flour tortillas warmed
- 1 cup cooked anasazi beans
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted and peeled green chilies
How to make it
- In large heavy skillet fry chorizo over medium high heat until browned.
- Remove meat to a paper towel and drain well then add potatoes to skillet and fry until golden.
- Season with salt and pepper then remove to a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to skillet if needed and lower heat to medium.
- Pour in beaten eggs and cook until set.
- Place 1/4 potatoes, chorizo, eggs, beans, cheese and chilies down center of each flour tortilla.
- Roll up and fold over bottom end to hold in the filling.