Rice Krispies Treats
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 12
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- - or -
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
How to make it
- 1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.