Grapefruit Gelatin Salad
- 16 ounce jar grapefruit sections
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
How to make it
- Drain grapefruit reserving 3/4 cup juice then set fruit and 1/2 cup juice aside.
- In a saucepan combine 1/4 cup juice, water and gelatin then allow to stand 1 minute.
- Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved then remove from heat.
- Add sugar and salt then stir until dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and reserved grapefruit and orage juice then pour into 1 quart bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.