Paul Bunyan Pork Chops On The Grill
- 2 large pork chops, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to make it
- Rub the chops with the prepared dry rub. Pat it into the meat [Photo458]. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Oil the grates or spray with non-stick grill spray.
- Grill until done (this varies so much with size of chop or density I'll not try to give you a time) [Photo472]