Tuna And Asparagus Casserole
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. steak sauce
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 c. elbow spaghetti, cooked
- 1 7 oz. can tuna, flaked and drained
- 1 10 oz. pkg, frozen asparagus, cooked and drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine milk, salt, mustard and steak sauce in sauce pan.
- Mix well.
- Simmer over low heat, do not boil.
- Add cheese, and cook until cheese melts.
- Add spaghetti and tuna, mix well.
- Place spaghetti mixture in layers by adding asparagus between layers in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole.
- Repeat layers until all is used.
- Sprinkle wit h parsley.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Serve with hot garlic, French bread and salad.
- Yield: 6 servings.