Goodstuffs Special Guacamole
- 3 medium to large fresh avocados (reserve one)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp brown mustard(we use Guldens)
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp white ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced, divided
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp tiger sauce (or tabasco, etc.)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
How to make it
- Core, peel and chunk first 2 avocados, dice the last one.
- Put the chunked ones into food processor and add the garlic, mustards, all seasonings, 1/4 cup of the diced onion, lemon juice and tiger sauce or Tabasco.
- Process until blended and then fold in reserved diced avocado,the tomato, and remaining 1/4 cup diced onion.