Fried Cream Cheese Wonton
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 10
- All I do is combine:
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped finely (the whole onion)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 TBSP sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped crab (optional)
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Then take wontons and wet the ends place cream cheese mixture and fold up corners of the wonton.
- You can make into rectangles or cute little purse.
- Then deep fry them til golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.