Green Bean And Green Pea Salad
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 12
- 16 oz. can tiny green peas
- 16 oz. can white shoepeg corn
- 16 oz. can french cut green beans
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
How to make it
- Make dressing by combining all ingredients and heat to boiling.
- While cooling, drain and combine the veggies.
- When dressing is cool, pour it over the veggies.
- Let it stand 24 hours if you can but it is pretty good after 4 to 6 hours