Strawberry Granola Squares
- 1-1/2 cups granola cereal without raisins
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the granola, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Set aside a third of the mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into a well-greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with reserved granola mixture. Bake 15 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly around the edges. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.