Easy Yummy Good Crab Dip
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1 med. tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz flake or chunk style imitation crabmeat (feel free to use fresh crab if you can afford it!)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 or 3 tbsp green onion, chopped
How to make it
- In a small bow, combine cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Cream until combined.
- Finely chop onion and add to cream cheese mixture along with pressed garlic; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of small serving bowl. (clear is nice -- that way you can see the layers)
- Coarsely chop tomato and bell pepper; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Top with crab meat. Chop parsley and green onion; sprinkle over crab meat.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, crusty bread, etc. :-) I like serving this with toasted wonton chips.