Green Peppers Stuffed With Feta Cheese
- 1 kg long, sweet green peppers
- ¼ kg feta cheese
- ¼ kg Greek anthotiro cheese or ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce or a few drops of green Tabasco
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic cut into quarters
How to make it
- Remove the tops of the peppers and, with a sharp knife, remove the seeds.
- With a fork, mix the feta, anthotiro and chilli sauce.
- Make a round hole at the top end of each pepper and fill them with the cheese mixture.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a shallow oven dish and pour the olive oil over them and add salt.
- Spread the garlic in between the peppers.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.