Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 1 pkg (8 squares) Bakers semi sweet chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
How to make it
- Microwave chocolate and millk in microwavable bowl on high 2 to 3 min or until chocolate is almost melted ,tiring after 2 min.
- Stir until chocolate is melted
- Blend in vanilla
- Spread fudge into greased 8 inch square pan
- drop peanut butter by teaspoon onto fudge.
- swirl peanut butter with knife
- refridgerate 2 hours or until firm
- cut into squares.