Alfredo Sauced Chicken And Rice
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1-1/2 cups cooked regular long grain rice
- 17 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or marjoram leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups asparagus cut up
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper sliced
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix rice, 3/4 cup sauce, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon and pepper in rectangular baking dish.
- Spray 12” nonstick skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt then cook in skillet 4 minute turning once.
- Place chicken on rice mixture.
- Mix remaining sauce, remaining tarragon, asparagus, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Spoon over chicken and rice then cover and bake 1 hour.