Fresh Spinach Salad With Grapefruit And Pecans
- 20 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 ruby red grapefruit peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon minced Serrano
How to make it
- Tear spinach leaves from stems.
- Wash and dry completely.
- Place in large salad bowl tearing large leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Toss grapefruit sections with spinach.
- Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, maple syrup and Serrano and whisk together or shake in airtight container until salt is dissolved.
- Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat ingredients.
- Garnish with chopped pecans.