Pan De Maiz De Carnival Bread
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium carrots peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
How to make it
- Butter to grease pan then preheat oven to 425.
- Sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture forms little balls the size of peas.
- In separate bowl beat egg until frothy then add yogurt, carrots and corn.
- Combine with dry ingredients then pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool in a pan.