Chicken And Sun Dried Tomato Penne
- 1 pound penne pasta cooked al dente
- 2 shallots peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 fresh chicken breasts cooked and sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces sun dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon julienned fresh basil
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions then drain and set aside.
- Sauté shallots in oil for 2 minutes then add cooked chicken and tomatoes.
- Cook over moderate heat 5 minutes then add cream and cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine then serve immediately.