Cheese Ravioli And Spinach Salad
- 10 ounce package fresh spinach rinsed and patted dry
- 25 ounce package frozen cheese ravioli cooked according to package directions
- 1 large red bell pepper cut in a few rings for garnish then the rest in bite size strips
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- Pitted black olives for garnish
How to make it
- Place spinach in a large shallow salad bowl and top with hot ravioli and sliced red pepper.
- Toss gently with vinaigrette and salsa being careful to not break up ravioli.
- Garnish with bell pepper rings and black olives.