Crustless Broccoli N Cheddar Mini Quiches
- Time 23 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mild or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped, frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
How to make it
- COOKING TIME 15 MINUTES
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- Grease and lightly flour twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- WHISK evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and black pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in cheese, broccoli and bell pepper. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared muffin cup, filling almost to rim.
- Stir mixture frequently to evenly distribute ingredients.
- BAKE for 23 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean and tops are lightly browned.
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- Run knife or small, flat spatula around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches.