Banana Nut Bread
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Shortening
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 soft, ripe, mashed Bananas
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Grease and lightly flour a loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and shortening together.
- Add the eggs, flour, baking soda, bananas, and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan evenly. Sprinkle on about a handful of walnuts on top.
- Let bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until toothpick is clean when inserted into the middle.