Cottage Cheese Chive Biscuits
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 cups flour
- 21/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with foil and grease foil
- In medium bowl combine dry ingredients
- Using a pastery blender cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs
- Make a well in mixture and set aside
- In small mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, milk and chives.
- Add cottage cheese mixture all at once to dry mixture.
- Using a fork stir until just moistened.
- Drop by generous tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a 425 oven for 15-18 min or until golden brown.