Peanut Butter Bars Taste Like Reeses Cups
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 12
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
How to make it
- Mix together powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the peanut butter mixture on to the parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave 20 sec at time stir and microwave more until melted.
- Pour over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate till set and cut into bars.