Pumpkin Sconesbiscuits Using Canned Soup
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 2/3 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary or sage (optional)
- 1 can comdensed pumpkin soup
- 100 ml milk
- pumpkin seeds (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 230 Celcius
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the soup and milk (you should have about 2 cups)
- Add to the dry's and stir together.
- Bring the mixture together with your hands.
- Roll out on a floured surface to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into 3 inch rounds.
- Bake on a lightly floured tray for 10 minutes.
- *** i make these into tiny sammiches with beetroot, spinach, fetta cheese and hummus. ****