- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 small cranberry jello
- 1 cup HOT water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup seedless white or red grapes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- juice of i orange
- juice of 1/2 lemon
How to make it
- Boil cranberries in water until they pop open, drain & set aside to cool.
- Mix jello in HOT water until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberries and the rest of ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into pretty serving bowl
- Chill until jello and fruit is set . (I usually make this the night before the holiday dinner).
- Keep chilled until ready to serve and serve in bowl do not invert to a platter.