Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it
- Line square baking pan with foil.
- Combine chocolate morsels and milk in medium heavy duty saucepan.
- Warm over lowest possible heat stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat then stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Spread peanut butter chips over top and spread.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan the refrigerate 2 hours or until form.
- Lift from pan then remove foil and cut into pieces.