Super Easy Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken
- Time 300 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 1/2 lb uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 15 oz canned black beans
- 15 oz canned yellow corn
- 16 oz salsa
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream cheese
How to make it
- Put frozen chicken breasts in crockpot,
- cover with can of drained black beans,
- can of drained corn and jar of salsa.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Place block of cream cheese on top and cook for additional 1/2 hour.
- Stir melted cheese into rest of ingredients before serving.
- Serve over rice or pasta.