Easy On The Budget Cheese Danish
- 2 tubes refrigerated bread sticks
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
How to make it
- Separate bread sticks but do not uncoil then place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With your thumb make an indention into the tops of each coil.
- Mix cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese mix into indentions then bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine remaining sugar and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle frosting over warm Danish.