Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 18
- 1 egg
- 1-1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup cold water
How to make it
- Combine egg, 1/3 cup sugar and cream cheese then beat with mixer until smooth.
- By hand stir in chocolate chips then set aside.
- Combine canola oil, 1 cup sugar, vinegar, vanilla, cocoa, soda, salt, water and flour.
- Beat all ingredients with a mixer until smooth.
- Place batter in paper cups in cupcake pans then fill each cup 1/3 full with batter.
- Place one teaspoon filling into middle of each cup then bake at 350 for 25 minutes.