Buttery And Cheesy Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large heavy duty plastic bag.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters then add to bag and shake gently to coat then set aside.
- Place butter in a jellyroll pan then place pan in a 425 oven until butter melts.
- Add potatoes to pan and return to oven then bake 30 minutes turning once.