- 1 large bag frozen sweet peas, defrosted, drained, NOT COOKED
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Scallion, chopped or onions chopped-your preference
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Optional, but good- shrimp or crab meat
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- Sliced almonds
How to make it
- Mix together mayonnaise, celery, scallions or onions, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic salt.
- Gently fold in peas and mix until all peas are covered.
- If desired, you may also add shrimp or crab meat at this stage, and gently fold into pea mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Optional: Before serving, sprinkle with sliced almonds and chow mein noodles.