Rum Brandy Apple Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Veg Oil
- 1/4 Cup Captain Morgan Coconut Rum ( reg rum is ok)
- 2 Cup Flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup golden raisins ( dredged in Flour)
- 1/2 Cup brown raisins
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 2 Cups peeled sliced and cored apples
- 1/4 Cup brandy
- 1 tsp baking powder
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine sugar,oil, eggs, rum and brandy.
- In separate bowl combine Flour, Cinnamon,baking powder, cloves and raisins.
- Add dry ingedients to liquid ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Add chopped apples and stir
- Pour batter into greased floured Bundt pan.
- Bake 50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in cake. Bake at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven. When cooled dress with warmed jam--Apricot is a nice choice.