Easy Cheesey Garlic Biscuits
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 20
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I always put more in we love cheese)
- 3/4 to 1 cup butter or margarine, melted(ok we like butter too)
- 1/2+ tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. dried parsley flakes, optional
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix bisquick, milk & cheese until a soft dough forms.( you may need to add extra milk if using extra cheese, just eyeball it)
- Drop by spoonsfuls onto an ungreased cooking sheet.
- Brush with some of the butter & garlic mixture before baking.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush remaining butter mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.