Yogurt Creamy Guacamole
- 1-1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 large ripe avocado peeled pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 carrots peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 small jicama peeled and cut into 1/4" thick triangles
- 1 bunch radishes trimmed and sliced
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
How to make it
- Line strainer with double layer of cheesecloth then set strainer over bowl.
- Add yogurt to strainer then let drain in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight then discard liquid.
- Place yogurt in processor then add avocado and next 4 ingredients to processor.
- Puree until smooth then season with salt and pepper and transfer to bowl.
- Place guacamole in center of platter then surround with carrots, jicama and radishes.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs.