- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 ounces butter
- 8 ounces Arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces flat mushrooms sliced
- 1 leek sliced
How to make it
- Put stock and wine in a pan then bring to boil and decrease heat then simmer gently.
- Heat butter and oil in a large heavy based pan.
- Put in leek and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes then add rice and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Put 1/2 cup of stock and stir until absorbed then add more stock.
- Repeat until all stock has been added and rice is soft and creamy.
- Stir in parmesan and thyme then cook 1 minute.