Pina Colada Slush
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 6
- 46 ounces Pineapple juice
- 24 ounces lemonade, thawed/undiluted
- 3 cups whater
- 2 cups coconut rum
- 15 ounces cream of coconut
- 3 liters 7 Up/Sprite
How to make it
- Combine pineapple juice, lemonade, water, rum and cream of coconut in a large container.
- Freeze at least 8 hours strring twice during freezing process.
- To serve, combine equal portioins of frozen mixture and 7 Up/Sprite stirring well.
- Store remaining frozen mixture in freezer.