Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 2 C. uncooked egg noodles
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small-med. onion chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 C. cooked peas (I add a little more)
- 1 pouch family size albacore tuna in foil packet or 2 6oz. cans tuna drained and flaked
- 1/2 C. shredded cheddar (optional)
- Sprinkle of breadcrumbs
How to make it
- Cook and drain noodles according to package directions.
- In large saucepan cook onion in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese and breadcrumbs and heat through. Stir in noodles.
- This is ready to eat now, but you may sprinkle with cheddar and/or breadcrumbs and bake until melted/browned.