Roasted Sweet Potato Chili Chips
- 350g/12oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp crushed dried chilli flakes or smoked paprika
- freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Place the sweet potato chips into a roasting tin and drizzle over the olive oil and season with the salt, crushed dried chilli flakes and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss well to coat, then roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until the sweet potato chips are crisp and golden-brown.
- Pile onto a plate and serve immediately.