Sandys Tang Tea Mix
- 1 cup Tang dry drink mix
- 1 cup instant tea mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- zest from 1 orange (dried)
How to make it
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together, preferably in a small canister that can be shaken to mix the contents well.
- Place the cinnamon stick into the container as is.
- Grate the orange peel, then spread it out to dry before adding it to the rest of the mix.
- Shake the container well before each use to ensure a thorough mixing of the ingredients.
- Use 3 tsps per cup, or to taste.
- Hot water ensures the quick dissolving of the mix, but once disolved, you can add ice cubes if you like it cold. Its equally refreshing either way!