Tangy Oven Barbequed Chicken
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup no salt added tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 4 skinned chicken breast halves
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Line a 11x7x2 inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
- Cover and process until mixture is smooth.
- Brush mixture evenly over both sides of chicken; reserve remaining mixture.
- Place chicken, bone side up, in prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Turn chicken; brush with remaining cranberry mixture.
- Bake uncovered and additional 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.