A New Zealand Breakfast Food Huka Lodge Noodles With Venison Sausage And Fresh Mango Chutney
- 8 oz medium-width egg noodles
- 8 venison sausage links
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh, chopped basil
- Mango Chutney:
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced into small pieces
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- pinch cayenne pepper
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook sausage links in a large skillet in olive oil over medium heat, about 7 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Slice sausage and toss with chopped basil, and noodles. Remove from heat.
- For Mango Chutney:
- Combine all ingredients. Permit to sit for at least 15 minutes before serving so flavors can meld.