Red Snapper Livornesa
- 4 red snapper fillets
- 15 oz Italian plum tomatoes, crushed with juices
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 gaetta olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add olives, onion and capers, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place red snapper fillets in pan.
- Add wine, broth and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve fillets with sauce spooned over top.