- 1 package of your favorite frozen raviolis
- 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbls of milk
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 long green onions, finely chopped
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 Tbls of butter
- 1 Tbls of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Defrost and separate the frozen raviolis
- Place the breadcrumbs in a small bowl
- In another bowl beat the eggs with the milk
- Dip the ravioli in the egg mixture then the breadcrumb and set aside.
- Repeat until all the raviolis are breaded.
- In a small frying pan sauté the garlic, onions and rosemary in the butter and olive oil until tender, about 2 minutes.
- In a large frying pan heat the 3/4 cup of oil and fry the raviolis in batches for 6 minutes turning once until raviolis a lightly toasted.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with grated or shaved parmesan cheese and serve with the garlic rosemary or a marinara sauce.