Macaroni And Cheese
- 1 lb elbow macaroni (cooked)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 lb cheese, cut into cubes (I use Velveeta for creamier mac and cheese)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan cook butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
- Pour over elbows, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.