Foil Roasted Venison
- Time 120 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3-4 lb. venison roast
- 1/2 pkg. of dry onion soup
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 1/2 stick of butter
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place roast on piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle 1/2 pkg of dry onion soup over meat.
- Lay Garlic and Butter On Top
- Bring edges of foil together and seal tightly.
- Place in shallow roasting pan and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- There will be ample juice collected inside foil which can be thickened for gravy...