Sweet And Sour Meatballs
- 1 Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 jar (9 to 10 oz.) sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
How to make it
- OPEN slow cooker liner and place it iside the slow cooker bowl.
- Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
- PLACE all ingredients in the lined-slow cooker; stir gently.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- COOK on LOW for 7 to 8 hours OR on High for 4 to 5 hours until done.
- CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to excape.
- Serve food directly from lined-slow cooker.
- Do not lift or transport liner with food inside.
- Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.