Taco Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4-6 slices of cheese
- Tater tots-I use the Orida Extra crispy
How to make it
- Heat oven according to tater tots package.
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Prepare taco mix according to packet directions.
- In 8x8 casserole dish spread meat mixture on bottom of dish.
- Heat soup and milk.
- Pour over meat.
- Lay slices of cheese on top.
- Line tater tots on top cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown.
- Add toppings if you like.